Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Big Ideas Start Small ...

Big Ideas Start Small ...

I'll be the first to admit that I made a LOT of mistakes when I got started with my business.

But here is the #1 lesson I learned: Start Before You're Ready

Let me share why...

Done is better than perfect. Especially when it comes to creating and selling online products.

Ask yourself - why would someone buy online information when they can find the same information for free?

Yes it's true. You can Google anything. And in a split second, you get more information than you can even process!

... and that's the problem.

There's TOO MUCH information. And it's up to the person who Googles the information to "put it all together."

Do they EVER?

Nope. When they see so many different options and paths in front of them, people tell themselves, "I'll deal with it later." And then they don't deal with it. Ever. Years go by and they never achieve the one thing they told themselves they wanted to achieve.

Let me give you an example of this overwhelm in action. (This may surprise you)

Read More ... http://bit.ly/2df2U3n

No comments:

Post a Comment